Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cutting out Bulkheads

Now that I feel like I have spent more time working on and building the shelter for this project, then actually working on the project it's time to make some progress. The wood has arrived and the templates are traced out. There are no guidelines for marking out the pieces on the plywood, I feel like I have done a good job at keeping waste to a minimum. A step that I have been looking forward to has been to actually cut out the bulkheads. I purchased a Bosch barrel grip jigsaw Model: 1591EVSK. SO comfortable to use! As of today I have all eight bulkheads cut out and the transom as well. Now I feel like I'm actually starting to build a boat!

I have since added more light, so I dont have
to bend over so much to see my lines. Also I
have added safety glasses.





No comments:

Post a Comment